We are growing and hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Store Assistant for our boutique store in Belgravia. This outgoing person should thrive on responsibility, be hard-working, presentable, positive and be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
The Store Assistant, reports into our Store Manager and is responsible for creating and organising a pleasant shopping experience for our clientele, but also assist in other areas of the business.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work at weekends.
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor & refreshing the shop window displays.
- Working with Store Manager in keeping the sales floor & stock room neat, organised, clean and stocked at all times.
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities for stock coming into store.
- Adhoc support for the online side of the business.
- And lots more…..
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, have worked in a luxury fashion store & have a passion for high end fashion (ideally children’s fashion).
The team is small but growing fast, so this is a great time for anyone to wanting to make a difference in a small business, and progress in their career & experience in a dynamic fast environment.
If you feel you will be an ambassador of the brand, and will take pride in selling beautiful, high-quality products…. this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact email@example.com
We would love to hear from you!