We are growing and hiring!
We are always interested in exploring new talent. If you are keen to join a fast growing Luxury children clothing brand and think you may have something to contribute, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Strategy, Brain storming’s meetings and prioritising lists are the day to day work at Pepa & Co. With no time to sit back on our heels, you will find in our office an exciting and perfect place to build a career in digital fashion. You will be working closely with our creative and inspiring founder, Pepa, as part of a small and busy team, therefore it is essential that staff is highly organized and can prioritize their own time and workload without the need to be micro-managed.
Latest Pepa & Co opportunities
ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (April 2019)
We are looking for a hands on Online Customer service manager to deal with our very valuable customers to keep offering them the excellent service that we are proud at Pepa & Co.
Responsibilities, to mention some:
- Manage online orders and phone customer enquiries
- Packaging and preparing orders to be dispatched
- Manage and liaise with Product development all bespoke orders and follow up Clients.
- Support our store manager in the store front through the day when busy in the shop. Making sure the shop is covered at all times through the day helping.
- Assistance with the preparation for our seasonal photoshoot.
The ideal applicant should have previous experience of two years in the same role.
If this sounds like something that will suit and would like more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!